Frostbite is looking to be spectacular if the weather forecasts hold true!
Date: April 9 & 10 (new gate key starts Friday night)
Where: Dog Mt. Landing Zone
Event fee: $30
BBQ/keg and Potluck (we provide burgers and hot dogs, condiments, and you bring your favorite hot dish, salad or dessert!
Bonfire Saturday night
Band and Dance Saturday night
Spot landing contest (best 3) both days
Candy drop for the kids both days
Dog Key $50
Porta potty available at LZ and Launch
Volunteers needed for set-up (starting Friday morning), Spot landing judges, registration, food prep, tear-down and clean up. Thank you in advance for helping out, you always do!
And here is "fine print".
Everyone is welcome to the event, you just need to fit the parameters to fly.
Dog Mt. flight requirements:
· USHPA current membership required.
· Dog Mt. Signed Waiver required (available in metal box).
· HG—Hang 1 rating w/ USHPA instructor only.
· HG—Hang 2 w/sponsor (sponsor must be H3 or higher).
· Sponsors must pre-flight, go over flight plan, and launch the H2 pilot they are sponsoring.
· Paragliding must be P3 or higher, no instruction of P1/P2 or Paragliding tandems allowed. A max of 5 paragliders shall occupy the airspace within 1/2 statue mile of Dog Mt. Paragliders must yield the soaring face of Dog Mt. to tandem hangliders and H2 student pilots.
· $50 key/use fee annually or $15 day pass / $25 weekend pass.